Working with an experienced broker
Why work with an experienced real estate broker?
Because real estate is complicated and the stakes are high. Rely on my professional status to guide you through all the steps of this important transaction and make sure no errors are made. Because in real estate, all errors are costly.
Here are a few good reasons to work with an experienced broker:
- I acquired professional training from le Collège de l’immobilier du Québec.
- I received training in law, real estate evaluation, real estate maths and contract writing and most importantly, about the new Brokerage Act.
- You can rely on my 18 years of experience, negotiation capabilities, acute knowledge of the market and large network of contacts!
- I know how to guide my clients to the appropriate people in the field, bet it an inspector or a mortgage broker.
- I have access to the MLS system, the most important and powerful real estate tool that enables more than 9,000 brokers and agencies to work for you!
To work with an experienced real estate broker is a guarantee of professionalism and peace of mind!